Letterhead - a printed stationary that is used for writing official letters. It states the organization’s logo and contact information, including address and phone number. A professional-looking letterhead can make a difference on how your business is perceived.
Whatever your line of business may be, regardless of its size, location, or industry, it will need to communicate with vendors and customers through printed words. Well-designed and professionally printed letterheads, with matching envelopes, will increase the chance of leaving a long lasting positive impression.
Captain’s promise of quality letterhead printing services
Captain’s letterhead printing services can help you accomplish this in numbers of unique and impressive ways; with multiple options on paper stock, color and finishing choices. Customizing your letterheads with numerous options can improve your corporate image, increase recognition, increase in website traffic and apart you from other competitors.
Ways that our printing finishing techniques can spruce up your letterheads
- 1Upgrade to a thicker premium paper stock; Captain has a large range of paper stock selection in different weights, such as: satin, smooth, felt line, laid, deckle edge or cotton paper.
- 2Full bleeds images present a more stylist look on letterhead.
- 3Option of single or double-sided letterhead printing.
- 4Engraved or letterpress print the company logo and information for a more vintage look.
- 5Foil Stamping with our large selection of coloured foil from metallic gold or silver to numerous vibrant shades.
- 6Emboss or deboss organization’s name and/or logo for a prominent look.
- 7Edge paint the four sides of the letterhead with colour of your choice.
Letterhead printing is also proven to be a great marketing tool. By using our letterhead printing services have your company name, logo on a paper can actually allow you to establish corporate identity.
Click on an image to view the full size.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are many, many options! the most popular ones include 24lb-watermarked paper, or, 65-70lb premium stock. Both options are heavier than regular paper stock, but they fold nicely, without cracking. Samples of a wide variety of paper options, in multiple-colors and textures are available on-site, as well.
Yes, we have option of pantone color-match on all your printing items, for a uniform look of all your stationary. Just provide us with the pantone color number or bring in the color for us to do the match.
Yes, a long list of finishing techniques is available for our custom letterhead printing services. Raised ink, embossing and foil stamping are a few of many available options. Another popular choice is engraved printing or letterpress letterheads; the finished effect is mesmerizing.