Letterpress Printing is gaining popularity for beautiful, sophisticated and elegant invitations. It has the feel of the letters sculpted into thick luxurious cotton paper. It optimizes the beauty of the card, without compromising the quality. Our experienced staff will design your invitation with production and cost in mind and bring out the elegance of the letterpress process. Letterpress is among the favorites for invitations such as wedding, birth announcement, baptism and bar mitzvahs. No other printing techniques will achieve such a charming contrast.
- Capture the classic beauty of the vintage hand script or a contemporary design;
- Overlay letterpressed text and images to create a watercolor-like effect;
- Letterpress can be combined with other printing and finishing options such as die-cutting, foil stamping and embossing to create unique compositions.
- Browse our selection of free online templates to choose from;
- Select your preferred paper stock, the size and any optional finishings;
- Use the template tools to customize the text and you are all set!
Tips for uploading your own designed invitation
- Use Adobe Illustrator or any vector-based Programs;
- Select any two Pantone colours from the solid coated swatch book (except metallics, fluorescents and pastels);
- Outline fonts and include bleeds and crop marks when exporting to PDF format.
- Our preferred file format is a high-res PDF, which includes crop marks and bleed.
- Letterpress technique cannot support gray scale, please use 100% of the spot colour;
Contact us for changing color themes of the templates
Cannot find what you are looking for? We provide custom quotes catered to your specifications. Please Email us with your inquiries.