Please read these Service Terms thoroughly before accessing or using the Services:
- Captain Printworks reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website, at Captain Printwork’s discretion, including disabling username and password, without notice;
- Captain Printworks reserves the right to remove or edit any materials submitted, stored, hosted or published on Captain Printwork’s website and servers;
- Captain Printworks will not be liable to you in relations to the use of this website, for any indirect, special, or consequential loss, including corruption of information or data;
- Captain Printworks may revise the Terms and Conditions from time-to-time which, will be in effect from the date of publication of the revised condition on the website. You should check this page occasionally to get familiar with any changes;
- This website contains links to other websites; Captain Printworks is not responsible for the privacy policies or practises of any third party;
- Captain Printworks reserves the right to modify the Website or the Service Terms without prior notice.
- Any copy of the Website or the Website Content which you are permitted to make under the Terms will retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original.
- USE OF captainprint.store:
Provided that you continue to comply with these Service Terms, Captain Printworks grants you a personal, non-assignable, and non-exclusive license to access and use the Website, upload content to the Website (“Your Content”), access content made available by Captain Printworks on the Website (the “Website Content”), and create and submit orders (each an “Order”) for products and services available on the Website.
No other download, retention, use, publication, or distribution of any portion of the Website Content is authorized or permitted. Other than Your Content, you are not entitled to use any portion of the Website Content, other than on the products produced by Captain Printworks in accordance with your Order (the “Products”).
- Except as expressly provided herein, you may not use the Website to engage in any unlawful activity or to infringe Captain Printworks’s rights. You further agree that you, your employees or agents will not:
- Impersonate any person or entity on or through the Website;
- Violate, plagiarize or infringe on the rights of any third party, including copyright, trade-mark, privacy or publicity, contract or other personal or proprietary rights;
- Post or transmit any content that may be considered threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, harassing, libellous, defamatory, or harmful material of any kind or nature or including materials that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law or regulation;
- Modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, sell or distribute in any way the Website Content, without the prior written permission of Captain Printworks;
- Translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble the Website Content;
- Interfere with the operation of the Website, in any way or interfere with anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website or use the Website to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems;
- Copy, reproduce, modify, sell, lease, scrape content from or aggregate, sublicense, market, or otherwise change or commercially exploit in any way the Website other than as may be expressly permitted in writing by Captain Printworks or as permitted pursuant to any fair use, fair dealing, or similar provisions of applicable laws.
To access and use our online services, an account is to be registered on the website. Username and password will be generated by captainprint.store and emailed to the email address provided by you.
Captain Printworks will take all necessary precautions to prevent loss, alteration or misuse of your personal information, by storing all information provided on a secured server, protected by encrypted technology.
You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password. Should you notice any unauthorized use or activities on your account, contact Captain Printworks immediately by sending an email to email@example.com or call 416-920-4114.
The copyright to captainprint.store, the design and appearance of it, and all of the material and the Website Content, other than Your Content, are owned by Captain Printworks and protected by the law against any unauthorized copying and reproduction. Any use, reproduction, or distribution of the Website Content, including caching, framing, or similar means, from the Website or reproduction, distribution, use of any templates (except as permitted herein), without permission of Captain Printworks is expressly prohibited.
Captain Printworks logos, publication designs and service names are trade-marks of Captain Printworks or its affiliates. All other trade-marks on captainprint.store that appear on the website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Captain Printworks or its affiliates. The display of any trade-marks on the Website does not imply that a license has been granted to you or any other party for any further use.
You are solely responsible for Your Content, including, without limitation, in combination with any other images, graphics, text or other materials, including any Website Content, you incorporate into the Products. You agree that you will not include any text, image, design, trade-mark, service mark, or any copyrighted work of any third party in any of your Orders, unless you have obtained the appropriate authorizations from the third-party owners. You represent and warrant that Your Content does not infringe upon any rights of any third party, including, without limitation, rights in copyright, trade-mark, and publicity or privacy, and Your Content will not libel or defame any third party, and that you have all required rights or permissions necessary to incorporate Your Content into the Products. By placing an Order, you represent and warrant that you have all necessary permission, right and authority to place the Order and you authorize Captain Printworks to produce the Products on your behalf.
You hereby indemnify Captain Printworks and undertake to keep Captain Printworks, its directors, officers, employees, agents, partners, suppliers and licensors indemnified against any third-party claim or demand, including reasonable legal’ fees, relating to or arising from (a) the submission and use of Your Content; (b) your use of the Services and activities occurring using your account information; (c) any violation by you of these Service Terms; or (d) your violation of any third party rights. This obligation will survive the termination or expiration of these Service Terms and your use of the Services.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit. If you breach these terms and conditions, Captain Printworks may restrict or suspend your access to the website. By using this website, you agree that the exclusion and the limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. By clicking the box that indicates you agree with The Service Terms, or by otherwise accessing or using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
You acknowledge and agree that you solely be responsible for any color shift that occurs in conversions from RGB to CMYK or spot Pantone colors to CMYK color space. Captain Printworks is not responsible for the natural colour-shift that occurs while printing on uncoated text and cover-stock; both Digitally and Offset print. All layouts, design files and images submitted by you to captainprint.store to be used into any Products must be provided with a minimum of 300 DPI. Captain Printworks is not responsible for the poor quality of the images printed, including blurriness, banding, pixilation, or any other type of defects from the provided layouts, designs, and images when such degradation is caused by the nature of artwork you provided to our site, including, without limitation, where the image has a resolution that is lower than 300 DPI. Captain Printworks is not responsible for any color shift in converted pictures with black, near black, or gray scale. Captain Printworks will use reasonable efforts to match the colours in the Product Proofs to the Products.
- PRINTING PROCESS AND TRIMMING GUIDE
When we receive orders, we do not take responsibility to review any content, image or design errors. All files must have at least 1/8″ bleeds and any essential parts of design or information should be contained at least 1/8″ from the edge of the paper. Captain Printworks is not responsible for any contents, images or designs that are cut off if these guidelines are not followed. Therefore, we strongly recommend you to review our artwork guideline before submitting any files. Due to the nature of our manufacturing process, there may be variances, such as quantity (+ or-10%), in color (+ or-10%) and size (+ or -3%). All material submitted must comply with Copyright laws.
- TURNAROUND TIME AND SHIPPING
When an order is placed on captainprint.store website, you will be provided with an estimated date of completion for your entire order. You acknowledge and agree that the date of completion is an estimate only and does not include shipping time for the Product(s). Captain Printworks does not represent and warrant that your Order will be completed by the estimated date, except where you select the option of “rush printing”. Regardless of the shipping method selected, Captain Printworks is not responsible for any delay in shipping caused by the shipping company, even where ‘rush printing’ was selected. Since manufacturing time varies by product, Captain Printworks reserves the right to combine items into one shipping package or to ship items separately.
RETURNS, REPRINTS AND REFUND
If you have received a damaged item or noticed manufacturing defects, please get in touch with us within five (5) business days of receiving your order. Claims reported after the five (5) business days may not be processed. If you are eligible for a re-print based on an agreed upon printing issue, the original file received will be used for reprinting. New file(s) nor revision of the original file is permitted for re-print purposes. Once an agreement is reached to either re-print or refund of the order, the ENTIRE original print order must be returned to us, to process the claim. Failing to do so will result in additional charges for re-printing and refusal of refund of the order. The original shipping charges are non-refundable.
We do not accept returns, or provide refunds, or reprint when:
- Request of cancellation of the order is received after it has entered production;
- The production of the item(s) is delayed because of the customer providing inaccurate files;
- The product is lost, delayed or returned to us due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address. We will reship the product to a corrected address at the customer’s expense if requested;
- The product is delayed in shipping as a result of delay by the third-party shipment company;
- The printed product is blurry, pixilated or distorted due to the low resolution of the files provided by customer - less than 300dpi;
- Duplicate orders caused by customer error;
- The order contains dated materials does not arrive before or on the relevant date;
- Invalid and/or unreadable barcodes or QR codes as a result of customer error;
- The contents, images or designs are cut off as a result of customer not following the artwork guideline;